The FJ Friday Feature Blog gives a chance for our candidates and clients to get to know our team better. This week's FJ Friday Feature speaks with our our Talent Consultant Harry Tutton, who is based in our London office. Harry joined the FJ family in 2020.
1. What initially got you into recruitment?
I’ve always been able to build relationships easily, that combined with a high work ethic drew me towards recruitment and I haven’t looked back since!
2. What are your favourite things about working at FJ/Talentskowt?
The collaboration – You can tell everyone here genuinely does want to see you succeed which is rare in the industry.
3. What goals do you have for the next 5 years?
I would love the opportunity to move into a managerial role, and see our London team grow into its full potential.
4. What you recommend to someone who is just starting up in recruitment?
Don’t give up easily, you will have highs and lows its about taking it all in and learning from every mistake you make along the way. If you do that, the highs will outweigh the lows massively.
5. Describe your perfect, non-work day.
In a non-COVID world, a meal and drinks in a central London restaurant followed by nice bar/pub!
Seeking new opportunities within the tech space?
Click here to look at our live roles!