Terms and Conditions
Finlay James Associates forms strong relationships with our candidates. As a result we regularly receive a high number of quality referrals. We therefore offer a referral scheme to acknowledge those who successfully recommend a friend or a work colleague.
Entry into the Finlay James Referral Scheme is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions:
- You must be registered with Finlay James Associates.
- The candidate must not already be registered with Finlay James Associates (or the company must not have had contact within last 2 years).
- You must register the candidate by completing the form on the referrals page of the website (if referring multiple candidates you will need to send an email with your contact details, plus the name, email, phone number and job title of the candidate you are introducing to: firstname.lastname@example.org (.com if US). No other means will be accepted.
- Where the candidate is introduced by more than one person, only the first application received by Finlay James Associates will qualify for the referral gift.
- The candidate must be successfully placed with a client within six months of the date of your introduction.
- The candidate must remain in the client’s employment for a minimum period of 8 weeks after which the gift will be given.
- Payment will only be made once Finlay James has received payment from the client.
- In the event of any dispute, the company’s decision shall be final.
- Payment of the referral gift is only due on initial placement – further placements are excluded.
- The referral gift detailed in this scheme is a net payment. You are responsible for any taxes, as required by law, arising from the provision of the referral gift.
- In the event that Finlay James is, for any reason, unable to procure the indicated gift, we reserve the right to substitute a gift of commensurate value subject to these same terms and conditions.
- There is no limit to the number of good candidates you may refer.
- Finlay James Associates will notify the recipient either by telephone or in writing of the arrangements for delivery of a gift The company shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that gifts are received by the actual recipient but it accepts no responsibility for any failure to do so. Please allow up to 30 days for delivery of all gifts.
- The company reserves the right to alter the conditions of the referral scheme or cancel the scheme without written notice.