Talent Consultant - Graduate Scheme - Manchester
Closing Date: 31 January 2018
Do you want a Graduate Scheme to develop your career? Have you got an appetite for success? Are you looking for a flexible culture, great incentives and a supportive working environment? We’re a growing company and the world is our oyster, and we need entrepreneurial and creative people to join our company!
£18k-£20k basic, £25k year 1 OTE / £35k year 2 OTE, plus a structured training program, home working options, pension, 20 days holiday – rising to 30 days, duvet days, cycle to work scheme and more…!
- We’ve doubled in size over the last 3 years, and my goodness have we got some grand plans in place to continue growing!
- We are partners with a number of the Sunday Times Top 100 organisations, as well as Business Insider’s Best Tech Companies.
- Finlay James are full of smart, but down-to-earth professionals who are all determined to achieve their own personal goals!
- Clear company goals means that you will be rewarded generously when we achieve them together.
- Finlay James likes to strike a balance between work and play. We’ve enjoyed trips to Berlin, Barcelona and Paris in the last few years alone.
- Check us out! https://youtu.be/7Wr2nDbJsBU, www.linkedin.com/company/finlay-james-associates, www.twitter.com/FinlayJamesLtd, www.facebook.com/FinlayJamesAssociates, www.instagram.com/finlayjamesrec
- You will work from our Manchester office; meeting and speaking to candidates and clients globally.
- This will create rapport with new people, gaining trust and consulting with some of the world’s best technology sales candidates.
- It will involve careful planning and organisation daily in order for you to achieve your goals.
- Lots of opportunities for personal development as the training offered to remain at the top of your game.
- You will become a sought-after specialist, operating in a highly lucrative industry.
The Ideal Candidate
- Do you want to be rewarded by the hard work and effort that you put in?
- Would you describe yourself as competitive, with intellect and commercial awareness?
- Do you have good social skills, where you have no problem making conversation with new people?
- Are you a true team player with energy and determination?
- It would be awesome if… you’ve got any sales experience… but don’t worry, this is not essential.
This is what our employees have to say about working at Finlay James: “Great Culture; Flat Structure; Culture of Feedback; Meritocratic, Fair and Passionate; Great potential for earning; Great mix of people; Really cares for its employees; Flexible and home working is great; Progression, fun, positivity and support.”
Don’t delay and please apply now! We can move quickly for the right person – and we’re happy to wait for top talent as well.