Senior Recruitment Consultant - London
First and foremost, we are a technology recruitment company that helps build tech teams all over the world. But we’re so much more than just a recruitment company. We’re on a mission to make candidate’s happier, clients more successful and our employees happy and engaged.
Salary depending on experience and an uncapped commission-based OTE. Flexible working options. Generous holiday allowance rising to 30 days.
WHEN DID YOU PLATEAU?
After a number of years in recruitment it is easy to plateau and stay steady and safe. There is no fulfilment to be found on that path.
At Finlay James we offer an innovative environment to boost your career as we want our people to have unconstrained personal development. We understand that you are not just looking for a new job but choosing a company based upon the leadership team.
You will get daily access to the business board to allow you to benefit from a wealth of experience, and also to share your own ideas and recommendations.
- Our Leaders manage teams who focus on both technology clients and candidates; prospecting and winning new clients - becoming an extension of their team in order to find the best candidates, managing the process from the first touch to placement and beyond.
- To be successful in this position you have to really love working with people.
- Someone who enjoys developing meaningful and long-lasting relationships.
- You’ll need to care passionately about your team and be invested in their growth and development. We want people who truly care!
- As an innovative leader, you will be coming up with fresh ideas to contribute our growth strategy.
- Collaborating with our management team in weekly meetings.
- You will assist in ensuring that your team is performing at their peak
- Helping your team to develop their career through identifying training opportunities
- Based in our Central London office in Bank
- First and foremost, we are a technology sales recruitment company.
- We build tech teams all over the world - But we’re so much more than just a recruitment company.
- Headquartered in Manchester, and with offices in London and San Francisco we have grown by 26% in the past year and have ambitious plans to continue this growth.
- We believe our people and our culture are the pillars of our success.
- Our people are ambitious, tenacious and sociable; we are a family and when you come to work, you’re not just spending time with colleagues, you’re making friends.
- Don’t believe us, check out our reviews on Glassdoor.
What we bring:
- Salary depending on experience and an uncapped commission-based OTE.
- Flexible working options.
- Generous holiday allowance rising to 30 days.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Pension contribution.
- Duvet Days.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- A clear career development plan and robust training programme delivered by our in-house Training Development Manager, Mike.
- Plus company-wide incentives to places like Cancun, Miami, Barbados, Spain, Amsterdam and £££ towards luxury holidays.
An initial exploratory conversation with our Managing Director, followed by a face to face interview and short presentation.
Take a look inside the culture, people, and workplace that makes FJ such a great place to work: