Recruitment Consultant - London
Closing Date: 30 September 2019
Do you want excel beyond the remits of your current role? Have you worked in an office-based or professional environment for a couple of years? Our highest performers are people like you!
Salary depending on experience and an uncapped commission-based OTE. Flexible working options. Generous holiday allowance rising to 30 days. Pension contribution.
At Finlay James you would have the opportunity to earn uncapped earnings, have improved freedom and have an improved personal impact.
- Our Recruitment Consultants manage both technology clients and candidates; prospecting and winning new clients - becoming an extension of their team in order to find the best candidates, managing the process from the first touch to placement and beyond.
- To be successful in this position you have to really love working with people.
- Someone who enjoys developing meaningful and long-lasting relationships.
- You’ll need to care passionately about your candidate’s experience but also growing your client accounts and building new business.
- Based from our Central London office in Bank.
- First and foremost, we are a technology sales recruitment company.
- We build tech teams all over the world - But we’re so much more than just a recruitment company.
- Headquartered in Manchester, we have grown by 26% in the past year and have ambitious plans to continue this growth.
- We believe our people and our culture are the pillars of our success.
- Our people are ambitious, tenacious and sociable; we are a family and when you come to work, you’re not just spending time with colleagues, you’re making friends.
- Don’t believe us, check out our reviews on Glassdoor.
What We Bring:
- Salary depending on experience and an uncapped commission-based OTE.
- Flexible working options.
- Generous holiday allowance rising to 30 days.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Pension contribution.
- Duvet Days.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- A clear career development plan and robust training programme delivered by our in-house Training Development Manager, Mike.
- Plus company-wide incentives to places like Cancun, Miami, Barbados, Spain, Amsterdam and £££ towards luxury holidays.
An initial exploratory conversation with our in-house Talent Acquisition Consultant, Catherine, followed by a face to face interview with our Managing Director and short presentation.
Take a look inside the culture, people, and workplace that makes FJ such a great place to work:
Contact Catherine Hennigan on 0161 438 1930 ext. 1042 or apply by email.