Junior Recruiter - San Francisco
Closing Date: 31 January 2018
Have you got an appetite for success? Are you looking for a flexible culture, great incentives and a supportive working environment? We’re a fast growing company who has opened a US division in San Francisco and we need entrepreneurial and creative people to join us!
$45k - $50k basic plus a structured training program, home working options, pension, 20 days holiday – rising to 30 days, duvet days, healthcare and more…!
- We have grown 20% year-on-year and already have a customer base in the US that we have been serving from the UK.
- We are partners with a number of the Sunday Times Top 100 organisations, as well as Business Insider’s Best Tech Companies.
- Finlay James is full of smart, but down-to-earth professionals who are all determined to achieve their own personal goals!
- Clear company goals means that you will be rewarded generously when we achieve them together.
- Finlay James likes to strike a balance between work and play. We’ve enjoyed trips to Berlin, Barcelona, Paris and Marbella in the last few years alone. This year (2017/18) there will also be an ‘FJ Club’ trip to Miami!
- Check us out! https://youtu.be/7Wr2nDbJsBU, www.linkedin.com/company/finlay-james-associates, www.twitter.com/FinlayJamesLtd, www.facebook.com/FinlayJamesAssociates, www.instagram.com/finlayjamesrec
- You will work from our San Francisco office; meeting and speaking to candidates and clients globally.
- This will create rapport with new people, gaining trust and consulting with some of the world’s best technology sales candidates.
- It will involve careful planning and organisation daily in order for you to achieve your goals.
- Lots of opportunities for personal development as there is training offered will ensure that you remain at the top of your game.
- You will become a sought-after specialist, operating in a highly lucrative industry.
The Ideal Candidate
- Do you want to be rewarded by the hard work and effort that you put in?
- Would you describe yourself as competitive, with intellect and commercial awareness?
- Do you have good social skills, where you have no problem making conversation with new people?
- Are you a true team player with energy and determination?
- It would be awesome if… you’ve got any sales experience… but don’t worry, this is not essential.
This is what our employees have to say about working at Finlay James: “Great Culture; Flat Structure; Culture of Feedback; Meritocratic, Fair and Passionate; Great potential for earning; Great mix of people; Really cares for its employees; Flexible and home working is great; Progression, fun, positivity and support.”
Those selected will spend 4 weeks training in the UK (in November) between our Head Office in Manchester and our central London office (Moorgate). Don’t delay and please apply now! We can move quickly for the right person – and we’re happy to wait for top talent as well.