We are currently looking for an Administrator to help support our fast-growing business. As the Administrator, you will be responsible for taking on a variety of challenges and tasks. This is an important position within the business where you will be relied upon for a wide range of support.
From £19,000.00 (depending on experience), Company Pension, from 20 days holiday, plus 8 Bank Holidays
There is plenty of scope to develop and grow in this role and take on more responsibility, meaning this is the perfect position in which to develop a career with a fast growing global business.
First and foremost we are a technology sales recruitment company, we help build tech teams all over the world – but we’re so much more than just a recruitment company. Our Head Office is in Didsbury, South Manchester. We have grown by 26% in the past year and have ambitious plans to continue this growth. We strongly believe that our people and our culture are the pillars of our success; we are a family and when you come to work, you’re not just spending time with colleagues, you’re making friends. Don’t believe us? Check out our reviews on Glassdoor.
Key Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting the Finance Manager with the raising of sales invoices, debtor chasing, maintaining invoicing systems and processing expense/mileage claims using the online expense management system.
- Be the first point of contact for visitors to the office – resolving queries where possible or passing on to the appropriate person where necessary
- Ensure that the office spaces are kept clean and tidy
- Establish effective administrative procedures and systems
- Booking of travel and accommodation
- Managing CEO’s diary
- Reporting to the Finance Manager with minimal direct supervision while maintaining the daily workflow
This is not an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your evolving role and the business objectives of the organisation.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication including being able to convey information to a varied audience in a clear, concise and personable manner
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal staff, clients, candidates and other key stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise tasks, be organised and work well under pressure
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Punctual, tidy and diligent
- Trustworthy with financial matters and confidential or sensitive information
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel. Able to pick up new systems quickly and confidently
- A proactive, self-motivated nature. For example: looks for more efficient ways of doing things; keeps chasing where action is required by others; will make things happen
- Keeps management informed of progress and will flag up issues in a timely manner
- Will bring a positive attitude to the business
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent, minimum Grade B
- Car owner / driver preferred
- Experience of working in a professional environment
- Full-time position (40 hours/week) however flexible working considered
- Salary: From £19,000.00 (depending on experience)
- Company Pension
- The post holder will be required to work from our Head Office in Didsbury, South Manchester
- Post holder needs to very occasionally be able to work flexible hours and attend meetings
Benefits to You
- Cycle to Work scheme
- From 20 days holiday, plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Points reward scheme
- Buy and Sell holiday scheme
- Autonomy over your work and department, make it your own
- Flexible working considered
- Progression Plan and Development opportunities
- Weekly 1:1 Support Structure
- Annual Summer and Christmas Parties – fully paid for
- Access to 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
How to Apply
- Submit your CV and covering letter
- Your cover letter should summarise why you are a good fit for the position at Finlay James and must also include the date you would be able to start, or, if you are currently employed, your notice period.
- Deadline for applications 14th June 2019. Interviews week commencing 3rd June 2019 with a view to employment starting 1st July 2019
Take a look inside the culture, people, and workplace that makes FJ such a great place to work: