This job is no longer available
Our client is providing Data Integration Platform used by large international organisations to help transfer and integrate data from lots of other sources. An exciting time to join really starting to ramp up in EMEA with plans to expand into APAC now.
- Client-facing technical experience
- Supporting UK and EU projects
- Very technical role leading the projects on new customers, implementation, training, workshops etc.
- 60%-70% Implementation, 30%-40% engaging and educating
- Will occasionally get involved with a customer during the sales process if a particularly large deal they are working on with several POC’s getting involved.
- Currently, have 1 Tech cons in the UK, this will make 2. 2 in the US, 11 in Europe HQ
- Very autonomous, can really make the role your own and go in the direction you want London-based role
- Hands-on experience/ knowledge of: Java ecosystem (Java, JEE, Eclipse) OR SQL/ XML/ Web Services/
- Linux/ Data Warehousing/ Hadoop/ Informatica
- Relevant prior experience would include Solutions Consultant, Implementation Consultants, Client-facing
- ETL Developers, Professional Services Consultant, Technical Consultant, Solution Engineer, Implementation Architect.
- Big Data Vendor
- A company providing Data Integration Platform used by large international organisations to help transfer and integrate data from lots of other sources
- Data Platform provides an environment designed for large scale data-intensive operations, packed with advanced developer tools and a scalable automation and orchestration backend
- Privately owned company – 7 shareholders at present; a team of over 100 people globally
- An exciting time to join really starting to ramp up in EMEA with plans to expand into APAC now.
- Small agile team – things get done quickly – if you need to change something or know whether you can execute a deal you can get a decision straight away compared to some of the bureaucracies in other companies
- Great progression opportunities - MD of Europe started out in Telesales in the US 9 years ago now heading up the global sales team
The Interview Process:
- 1st Stage – Skype with Hiring Manager
- 2nd Stage – F2f meet with team and MD
Job code: 11928