This job is no longer available
Our client is a big data vendor providing data integration platforms used by large international organisations to help transfer and integrate data from other sources...they are currently looking for a solutions consultant to join their team in London!
- Client-facing technical experience
- Supporting UK and EU projects
- Very technical role leading the projects on new customers, implementation, training, workshops etc.
- 60%-70% Implementation, 30%-40% engaging and educating
- Will occasionally get involved with a customer during the sales process if a particularly large deal they are working on with several POC’s getting involved.
- Currently, have 1 Tech cons in the UK, this will make 2. 2 in the US, 11 in Europe HQ
- Very autonomous, can really make the role your own and go in the direction you want London-based role
- Hands-on experience/ knowledge of: Java ecosystem (Java, JEE, Eclipse) OR SQL/ XML/ Web Services/ Linux/ Data Warehousing/ Hadoop/ Informatica
- Relevant prior experience would include: Solutions Consultant, Implementation Consultants, Client-facing
- ETL Developers, Professional Services Consultant, Technical Consultant, Solution Engineer, Implementation Architect
- Big Data Vendor
- The company providing Data Integration Platform used by large international organisations to help transfer and integrate data from lots of other sources
- Data Platform provides an environment designed for large scale data-intensive operations, packed with advanced developer tools and a scalable automation and orchestration backend
- Privately owned company – 7 shareholders at present; a team of over 100 people globally
- An exciting time to join really starting to ramp up in EMEA with plans to expand into APAC now.
- Small agile team – things get done quickly – if you need to change something or know whether you can execute a deal you can get a decision straight away compared to some of the bureaucracies in other companies
- Great progression opportunities - MD of Europe started out in Telesales in the US 9 years ago now heading up the global sales team
The Interview Process:
- 1st Stage – Skype with Hiring Manager
- 2nd Stage – F2f meet with team and MD
Job code: 11928