Solutions Architect - IoT
This is an opportunity to drive the DACH market in a Solutions Architect position for a market leading vendor in cutting-edge IoT-specific technology.
- This position is a Presales Solution-Architect role, focussing on product-specific client interaction.
- Your goal is to demonstrate and explain the solution to the client and roadmap its implementation within their infrastructure.
- This role covers the sales cycle, with delivery capacities available once the deal is closed by the sales team.
- You will also be in charge of interfacing between the client and internal technical support.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a technical role.
- You should be able to explain complex technical topics to both technology-focused and business-focused clients.
- You must be able to programme in C+, C# or a similar language.
- You can be based anywhere in Germany but will need to be comfortable working from home.
- A complex middleware solution, which can be run with a number of machines and devices within manufacturing, transport, military or aerospace sectors.
- Offices in ten countries worldwide (east to west): Taiwan, China, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Israel, Germany, France, United Kingdom, United States.
- They are at the forefront of R&D-innovation in their field.
- This is a $300m corporation, listed on the stock exchange and boasts a global presence.
- This is a chance to join their EMEA Solutions team and work together with the Sales Executive to build up a client portfolio in DACH!
The Interview Process:
- Please apply and if you do meet the requirements, I will call you to discuss.
*Please note, the salary stated is in €.