Sales Director UK
Our Client is one of the leading event software companies globally, seeking a Sales Director to join their London team!
• 100% New Business role selling 80% Software 20% Services
• You will mainly be selling to Fortune 500 and global 1000 companies.
• Typical sales cycle from 1 month but up 12 months on bigger deals
• Previously had someone in this role so there will be some connections already made etc.
• Reporting into VP EMEA in the UK.
• There are Lots of inbound leads with around 65% of revenue coming from inbound leads from marketing efforts.
• Will be negotiating with different POC’s from Head of Digital, Head of Marketing, CIO’s, Event Managers, CTO’s, Procurement, CMO’s – communicating at all levels.
• Have invested heavily in marketing recently resulting in a lot more inbound leads for the sales team.
• One of the leading event software companies globally.
• The VP has said ‘it is a very close-knit team with lots of collaboration so it is super important for this person to fit in’.
• A US-based company so lots of exciting incentives with presidents clubs around the globe including partners.
The Interview Process:
• 1st stage F2F or Skype with VP EMEA.
• 2nd stage call with Global VP Sales in the US.
• 3rd stage F2F presentation in the office with the team.