Sales Director - France
You will be managing the sales team based in their Paris office and are responsible for the region.
- You will be managing the sales team based in their Paris office and are responsible for the region.
- You will be part of the European management team of 4 which also includes Sales Directors for UK and Germany.
- Your role is to manage 7 people who have a sales target of between €5M-€7M, with a focus on Southern Europe.
- Your roles is to motivate, train and develop the sales team to ensure they achieve the commercial goals.
- Established in 2003 this independent software vendor now has 350 employees globally.
- They have recently acquired a leader on the Forrester Wave and Gartner Magic Quadrant to add to their portfolio.
- The best thing about this company is that they are large enough to have a strong reputation in the market but still small enough where you can influence change and challenge the status quo.
- They are a leading SAP partner who specialise in application data management.
- You must have at least 4 years sales leadership experience in Enterprise software.
- Experience around ERP is mandatory, and an experience around SAP and application data management solutions is a plus
- Experience managing long and complex sales cycles.
- Experience in strategic selling and managing teams within this space.
- You will need to have a stable tenure
- Fluency in English and French
Package on offer: 135 000€ basic salary - 220 000€ OTE plus private medical insurance, meal vouchers and transport reimbursement
- 1st – Telephone call with the Internal Recruiter
- 2nd – Team meeting in London or Paris with the VP of EMEA
- 3rd – Potentially a decision will be made after two stages, however, there could be a couple of further calls.