Sales Development Manager
Sales Development Manager role based in Central London. 100% managing role.
Sales Development Manager | London | £50k-£60k + Uncapped OTE
- Sales Development Manager role based in Central London. 100% managing role.
- You will be lead a team of 4 high performing SDR's who focus on outbound new business prospecting with some inbound activities as well.
- Selling a digital, real time analytics, planning, tracking platform plus managed services to verticals such as: Luxury brands, Cosmetics, High-Tech, Manufacturing, Electronics and Retailers.
- Monitor and refine sales lead processes, metrics and tools to maximise success from the team.
- Hire and grow the team.
- Pre-IPO, Series A, raised $19M funding. Backed by some of Europe’s leading VC firms and the company have experienced double digital growth since established in 2017.
- Offering a digital, real time analytics platform & services for the logistics industry.
- Huge opportunity to work in a multi trillion $ industry, offering cutting-edge, recession proof technology.
- VP Sales quoted “The size of this market is colossal and one of the last major markets to not be disrupted in the world. We have huge plans in place to open up offices all across the globe.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have 1-3 years + experience of managing a SDR team in the SaaS space.
- Coach first mentality with high energy, strong motivational skills and process driven.
- You will have experience of hiring and growing SDR teams.
What You’ll Get:
£50k-£60k + £20k uncapped OTE.
Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, competitive salary and a pension scheme. Not only this, you will be joining a company that will invest in you and create huge room for personal growth.
Central London office.
3-4x stages, involving an initial phone call and 2x F2F meetings with the co-founder and senior leadership team.