Regional Channel Manager - UK
Regional Channel Manager - UK role
Go-to-market, New Channel Sales position responsible for recruiting and on-boarding new channel partners with the aim of driving a new revenue stream to the UK sales team via a refferall channel model.
Job Title: Regional Channel Manager - UK
- Regional Channel Manager - UK role
- Go-to-market, New Channel Sales position responsible for recruiting and on-boarding new channel partners with the aim of driving a new revenue stream to the UK sales team via a refferall channel model.
- Targeting MSP’s, VAR’s and Tech Consultancies in the Contact Centre/Telco/Cloud space.
- Thames Valley/London based with frequent travel to partners UK wide.
- Exciting cloud based applications SaaS technology focusing on customer experience (CX) with full Salesforce Integration, making them one of the most recognised ISV’s in the world.
- Named by Forbes as one of world’s top 100 cloud companies (3 years in a row).
- Gartner Magic Quadrant leader.
- They offer President’s Club for top performers, an excellent career path and ongoing career development.
The Ideal Candidate:
- To be a strong fit for this role you will have 5 yrs + Strategic Channel Management experience (both new and existing channel), involving the recruiting and on boarding of new partners and management of existing.
- Worked in the Cloud/CX/UC/Hosting/Comms/Telco space, ideally with contacts or strong network within relevant MSP’s, VAR’s and Distributors.
- Any prior experience working in the Salesforce eco-system would be a huge benefit.
What You’ll Get:
- £70k-£85k basic salary + £50k OTE (uncapped)
- Unrivalled benefits package
- 3-4 stage process (1st stage video call) and 2x F2F meetings in Thames Valley office.
- ASAP hire!
- Interviews taking place w/c 9th Sept
Job code: 12791