Program Manager UK Wide
Responsible for the implementation of account-specific programs this includes; Workflows, Vendors and Project managers.
Job Title: Program Manager UK Wide
- Responsible for the implementation of account-specific programs this includes; Workflows, Vendors and Project managers
- Build and manage the project management teams and will be the main point of contact for the client I need of escalation.
- You will hold full P&L responsibility
- Established for over 60 years with over 2000 employees worldwide.
- This role will be focusing on the Pharmaceutical sector which in this specific sector they are seen as one of the leaders in their space.
- You will be working with their largest Pharmaceutical clients which will give you amazing references for further on in your career.
- Over $300M in revenue
The Ideal Candidate:
· Extensive experience as a Program Manager within the Translation & Localization space or alternative worked in the Pharmaceutical sector.
What you’ll Get:
- £55K - £65K Basic Salary + Bonus
- Big company means a big list of additional benefits.
Initial Video interview with Program Director and HR
Followed by a Video Interview with VP of Life Science
Finally a meeting in their offices.
Job code: 12797