Product Manager - User Experience
As a Product Manager, you will have a large focus on User Experience and User Interface.
Product Manager - User Experience | Payments SaaS Vendor | San Francisco | $150,000 - $160,000 basic salary
- As a Product Manager, you will have a large focus on User Experience and User Interface.
- The role is a front end product management position but you will be responsible for the entire application. You will be working closely with the product design team in India!
- Part of this role will be to drive people to deliver, you should be able to do this remotely as the team will not all be based in the same area.
- Your main responsibility will be to ensure that things are proritised properly when it comes to UX.
- You will be based from San Francisco and working from their office there.
- To be a match for this role, you MUST have 3-5 years experience in a Product Management position for a SaaS / Software vendor.
- Experience working within payments SaaS is a plus.
- Based in San Francisco.
- PRE IPO Series C funded - over $24 million so far.
- Backed by some of the world's leading investment firms. They are invested by the same companies who have invested in companies such as: Twitter, Alteryx, Tumblr, Bullhorn, Salesloft, Showpad, Hootsuite, Darktrace and many more!
- 400% growth last year with plans to grow another 350% this year.
- Their product is a recurring billing system for SaaS and subscription based eCommerce clients.
- Product development is massive for them - this is an exciting time to get involved as their product is rapidly changing, adapting and improving for their clients!
What you’ll get:
- $150,000 - $160,000 basic salary.
- Strong benefits package.