This job is no longer available
New Business | ERP & CRM SaaS | DACH (1)
This is an opportunity to take the next step in your sales career and take charge of the DACH region. You will approach and close large-enterprise clients to position cutting-edge SaaS technology within the client's existing ERP- or CRM-systems and drive revenue!
- This position is a new business sales role, responsible for winning large corporate logos within the DACH-region.
- You will work closely together with the VP EMEA and have a lot of input on the mid- to long-term strategy for your region.
- A key aspect of this is the knowledge and experience of how to approach, engage and close large corporates.
- You will need to be based near Munich.
- You should ideally have at least 5 years’ new-business sales experience within software
- You will need to have 3+ years' experience in closing large accounts
- If you have worked with ERP- or CRM-software, this is a plus.
- You will need to be based in Munich.
- Gartner-recognised and award-winning ERP and CRM management tool!
- Offices in seven cities across three continents
- High internal values: maintaining a real family culture is extremely important to these guys!
The Interview Process:
- First of all, we’d love to have a chat and introduce the opportunity to you.
- The interview process of the client is as follows:
- 1st stage: Skype-call with the Regional Sales Manager
- 2nd stage: Skype-call or face-to-face with VP EMEA
- 3rd stage: Sales presentation to the team
- 4th stage: Skype- or telephone calls with HR and the CEO