New Business Development - IoT Infotainement
This is a New Business opportunity to take charge of the infotainment space in Germany for a leading vendor of next-generation IoT-technology.
- This position is New-Business Development role.
- You will open doors to decision makers and take charge of the sales cycle from start to finish.
- This role will be home-office based with an office available in Central Germany.
- In this role, you will be working closely with the VP Sales EMEA to set the long-term strategy for the market.
- Ideally, you'll have at least 5 years experience in a new business sales role and experience in Embedded IoT technology in some capacity.
- To be successful in this role, you must have experience in selling technology solutions into the gaming and/or gambling verticals.
- A complex hard- and software IoT solution, which can be run with a number of machines and devices within the gaming and gambling sectors.
- They have a global presence, with offices in ten countries.
- They are at the forefront of R&D-innovation in their field and are currently aiming for $35million in revenue this FY.
- They have experienced 25-30% stable year on year growth and have an adaptable and tailored approach to clients.
The Interview Process:
- 1st stage Skype or telephone interview with the VP Sales EMEA.
- 2nd stage meeting with the VP Sales EMEA and HR-Director.
- 3rd stage Skype or telephone call with the MD EMEA.
*Please note the salary stated is in €.