New Business Development - Industrial IoT
This is an opportunity to supercharge your sales career with a leading vendor of next-generation industrial IoT-technology.
- This position is New-Business Development role.
- You will open doors to decision makers and take charge of the sales cycle from start to finish.
- This role will be home-office based with an office available in Central Germany.
- In this role, you will be working closely with the VP Sales EMEA – whom Finlay James placed there!
- To be successful in this role, you will need to have at least 2 years of business development experience, ideally selling into industrial automation, transportation or infotainment.
- A complex hard- and software IoT solution, which can be run with a number of machines and devices within the gaming and gambling sectors.
- They have a global presence, with offices in ten countries.
- They are at the forefront of R&D-innovation in their field and are currently aiming for $35million in revenue this FY.
- They have experienced 25-30% stable year on year growth and have an adaptable and tailored approach to clients.
The Interview Process:
- 1st stage Skype or telephone interview with the VP Sales EMEA.
- 2nd stage meeting with the VP Sales EMEA and HR-Director.
- 3rd stage Skype or telephone call with the MD EMEA.
*Please note the salary stated is in €.