New Business Account Manager | BI, Performance Management and Analytics | South East England
Our client is looking for a New Business salesperson to cover the South of England. They are looking to expand their operations in the remainder of 2018 and is looking for an account manager to help them reach their sales goals.
They are flexible on location, however, you will be covering the South of England as a territory. If you are a good presenter, have good technical knowledge and are looking for a new opportunity in a family-feel company, this could be the role for you!
- A company with a startup culture, the team really make the effort to collaborate!
- They are growing massively, with plans to expand their whole operation over the next two years
- They promote from within, so progression is readily available!
- The role is extremely autonomous, you are free to make the role your own.
- They boast numerous awards including Investors in People and Microsoft BI!
- The role is a field sales role, developing a territory with a mixture of home and office working.
- You will mainly negotiate with C – Level executives at SME level.
- You will work as a team with a presales person in order to hit revenue targets.
- You will be involved in hunting for new business, following up on leads and closing deals!
- Ideally, you should have a strong track record of overachievement in SaaS or Application software.
- You should be autonomous, confident and passionate, with the ability to influence and negotiate at the highest level.
The Interview Process:
The initial interview will be a skype call with the Sales Director, followed by a decision making meeting! They want to move quickly and if you think that you can thrive in this environment, then click apply now