Implementation Consultation (E-Learning)
Our client is looking for an Implementation Consultation to join their team in London. They are well regarded in the LMS/e-learning marketplace and continuously growing their market presence in the UK.
- You will become a trusted advisor to our clients for all their E-Learning needs and their “go-to” person.
- You will work closely with Content and Product team to design and deliver integrated digital learning experience solutions, delivered via their LMS platform.
- Lead technical conversations with key external stakeholders from CLOs to Head of IT.
- Work closely with Sales and Client Success teams to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- You will maintain a detailed understanding of the latest industry developments and solutions portfolio.
- Assist and if required, lead client project meetings.
- Ideally, you will have 3yrs + experience working as a Learning Solutions, LMS Consultant OR Project Manager for LMS Implementations.
- Ideally, you will have SaaS AND E-Learning Background.
- You should have a detailed understanding of systems integration, including (one or more of) SSO and CRM, HRIS and ERP.
- SaaS/Cloud Learning Management System (LMS) – E-Learning solutions for corporate sectors.
- Leaders in the Spanish and LATAM Market – growing their UK market presence, so this is a GREAT time to get involved!
- Well regarded in the LMS/e-learning marketplace here in the UK and beyond.
- Have won some extremely large enterprise candidates in the UK.
The Interview Process:
First stage: 30-minute screening call.
Second stage: Meet the Team and a mini-presentation.
Third stage: HR Screening and Referencing.