Global Solutions Architect | Ed-Tech | London (remote)
My client is fast becoming the leader in Education Tech. With offices in Mainland EMEA & the US, they are now looking to expand their London based sales team with a Global Solutions Architect. Based remotely in or around the London area, you’ll be responsible for consulting and advising potential clients on business strategy and implementation of this clients platform. You’ll also work closely with Marketing, Technical & product teams to ensure effective product delivery. In return, they’ll provide a genuinely market-leading product, and a genuinely fantastic benefits structure and comp plan.
- Global solutions architect role focused on securing the “technical win” with potential clients.
- This client is looking for a “master of business strategy consulting”
- Maintain a detailed product knowledge drive client requirement decisions.
- Will involve face to face client pitches/ demos alongside the sales team.
- The role will be based remotely from London and will involve travel to events & client site etc.
- Ideally, you will have around 8-10 years’ experience in a Sales Engineer/ Solutions Architect experience.
- Ideally, you will have experience managing client relationships at a C-suite level.
- Are you comfortable working remotely in a start-up environment?
- You will be based in or around London.
- Rapidly becoming the go-to leader in the Ed-Tech space.
- Working with the likes of Cisco, Intel, Bank of America, eBay, Harley Davidson, Autodesk, Kia, Airbnb, Tesla
- They had $42million in series C funding in March 2018, taking total to around $75million!
- Offer unlimited PTO and a totally flexible working schedule.
- A great glass door rating of 4.7!
The Interview Process:
If you have the above skills and want a challenge please click apply now!