Enterprise Account Executive - UK & Ireland
This is an Enterprise Account executive role covering cross-vertical UK & Ireland territory!
- Enterprise Account Executive role covering a cross-vertical UK & Ireland territory.
- 100% new business sales position on a win and pass model, with full SDR and marketing support team who are based at UK HQ.
- You will pitch and negotiate at C-Level with senior stakeholders in large commercial organisations (500+ employees) on the value of using their business-critical cloud-based CX platform.
- To be a strong fit for this role, you should have a minimum 7 years + proven enterprise sales (new business sales experience) from working in a fast-paced SaaS/applications software environment, plus a stable/strong track record of achievement against targets.
- If you have the above experience plus have sold to the FS/Financial Services vertical and/or have worked in the Salesforce eco-system you will be highly desirable for the role.
- Thames Valley/London based with frequent travel to clients across the UK & Ireland.
- Offering an exciting cloud-based technology focusing on customer experience with full Salesforce Integration, making them one of the most recognised ISV’s in the world.
- Named by Forbes as one of world’s top 100 cloud companies (3 years in a row).
- Gartner Magic Quadrant leader.
- They offer President’s Club for top performers, an excellent career path and ongoing career development.
The Interview Process:
3-4 stage interview process – looking to hire ASAP!