Customer Success Manager - Spain
Our client seeks a Customer Success Manager to join their team in Spain. You will be the key point of contact for the client regarding all product-related aspects: on-boarding, methodology advice and best practices will all be part of your focus.
- You will be in charge of the client relationship after the solution is implemented – making sure that ongoing value is delivered and the client thrives.
- You are the key point of contact for the client regarding all product-related aspects: on-boarding, methodology advice and best practices will all be part of your focus.
- This is a chance to build a long-term, meaningful relationship with your clients – essentially you will be the voice of the client when working with internal technical teams to improve the solution.
- There is a commercial aspect too: you will actively lead renewal initiatives.
- Your focus will be the Spanish market, with some international activity within EMEA.
- This is a home office position.
- Gartner-recognised and award-winning ERP and CRM management tool!
- This ground-breaking solution revolutionises change management of existing ERP or CRM stacks – removing disruption and costs for the user!
- Offices in seven cities across three continents!
- High internal values: maintaining a real family culture is extremely important to these guys!
- Ideally, you will have 3+ years of experience in a customer-success or technical account management role.
- A background in enterprise software is essential, preferably within ERP.
- Full fluency in Spanish and English is a must.
The Interview Process:
If this role interests you, please get in touch to discuss the Interview process!