Customer Success Manager (1)
You will be responsible for on-boarding clients with the product and growing and nurturing the relationship.
Job Title: Customer Success Manager | Paris | AI SaaS Vendor
- This role came about through expansion.
- You will be one of the first CSM's in the company.
- This is not a sales position, this is purely a relationship management position.
- You will be responsible for on-boarding clients with the product and growing and nurturing the relationship.
- You will be their first point of contact and will respond to any issues / troubles they face.
- You will also identify upselling opportunities for the Key Account Manager you will be working closely with.
- You need to be based in Paris for this role and you will be expected in the office on a regular basis.
- This company is a SaaS start-up offering an AI solution.
- They have grown 500% over the past two years with further growth expected this year and beyond!
- They are expanding the sales team quickly and looking to set up an office in the US soon too!
- They just moved offices to a new location in the city centre of Paris with amazing views!
- Heavily funded by some leading VC investors.
- They offer an out-of-the-box AI solution on a SaaS platform that is easy to use by companies and doesn't require any technical skills to use it from the client. This is what gives them an edge compared to their competitors.
The Ideal Candidate:
- For this role you MUST have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a B2B Customer Success role around SaaS solutions.
- You must be fluent in French and good level of English is ideal.
- Start-up experience is preferred. At least you need to be comfortable working for a fast-growing early stage start-up.
What You’ll Get:
- €50k - €65k base salary, with OTE to be confirmed
- Benefits include pension, healthcare and a generous stock option plan
- The opportunity to work for a truly ambitious and international company with a hot solution!
- 1st phone call with CEO
- 2nd meeting in the office
- 3rd case study/ pitch interview
- Reference checks