This job is no longer available
Channel Partner Manager | London UK
Join a team of highly passionate, experienced and down-to-earth people, who really care about their product, the company and their clients!
- Do you have experience building and nurturing Partner Channels in EMEA, or even, worldwide, in the E-Learning Sector?
- Yes? Great - get in touch!
- You should have 3-5 years of experience within Channel Partner Management
- You should (preferably!) come from the E-Learning, HCM or HR Tech Space
- No red tape - no hierarchy - freedom to develop, grow and learn personally and professionally
- Excellent training, onboarding and social atmosphere!
- Join a team of highly passionate, experienced and down-to-earth people, who really care about their product, the company and their clients!
- Working for the Leaders in the Spanish and LATAM Markets for E-Learning LMS and Content
- Exciting worldwide growth, with an already existing channel program to inherit, grow and develop.
- Privately funded by two of the largest VC companies in Spain.
- Why this company? Good Question - if culture is important for you, then this will be a dream match. If you've always dreamed of having more autonomy and less red tape, then this company is for you.
- If you've always dreamed of being part of a fast-growing SaaS startup that is GENUINELY making a difference in people's lives - then this company is for you!
The Interview Process:
- 1st stage telephone screening
- 2nd stage face to face meeting with the London Team
- 3rd stage presentation and Meet with VP/Co-founder
Job code: 12170