Business Development Manager (1)
Business Development Manager role based in Central London. 100% new business focused, field based role with UK travel.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager role based in Central London. 100% new business focussed, field based role with UK travel.
- You will be supported by a talented SDR and marketing team who will help book meetings, but you will also be expected to get stuck in yourself.
- Selling a digital, real time analytics, planning, tracking platform plus managed services to verticals such as: Luxury brands, Cosmetics, High-Tech, Manufacturing, Electronics and Retailers.
- Negotiating with multiple stakeholders across supply chain, procurement/buying, finance and operations departments.
- Pre-IPO, Series A, raised $19M funding. Backed by some of Europe’s leading VC firms and the company have experienced double digital growth since established in 2017.
- Offering a digital, real time analytics platform & services for the logistics industry.
- Huge opportunity to work in a multi trillion $ industry, offering cutting-edge, recession proof technology.
- VP Sales quoted “The size of this market is colossal and one of the last major markets to not be disrupted in the world. We have huge plans in place to open up offices all across the globe.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have 3-5 years + experience selling complex SaaS, Enterprise software and/or Supply Chain Software.
- Must have sold to both mid-market and enterprise level customers in the UK.
- You should have a growth mind set, hunting skills, ideally with some formal sales training
- Huge benefit if you have sold Supply Chain/Logistics software to COO’s/Operations/Procurement teams, or sold to luxury brands/cosmetics/electronics industry.
- Central London based with the ability to travel across the UK.
What You’ll Get:
- £50k-£80k + £35k uncapped OTE.
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, competitive salary and a pension scheme. Not only this, you will be joining a company that will invest in you and create huge room for personal growth.
- Central London office.
- 3-4x stages, involving an initial phone call and 2x F2F meetings with the co-founder and senior leadership team.
- Hiring ASAP!
Job code: 12685