Account Executive EMEA- New Business | Payments SaaS | London, Berlin or Dublin
This is a brilliant opportunity for a flexible and adaptable individual to really make a mark in a business and help build their own fortune.
- Pre-IPO start up in the payments space.
- Received over $20million funding so far.
- Some of their investors have been behind big names like Twitter, BMC, Hootsuite, Facebook, Dropbox, Deliveroo, Slack, and Spotify so they are in good hands.
- They had 400% growth last year and are planning over 300% this year.
- You will get trips to abroad a few times a year including 3 weeks training so the prospect of international travel from time to time should excite you.
- If you are successful you could even grow a team.
- This is a 100% new business job. You will be the first person on the ground in EMEA
- Accounts will be passed to customer success team.
- Vertically, this company sell mainly to Services, Media and SaaS businesses.
- Typically you will be selling to CFO’s, Finance and Billing but it is necessary to speak with VP Sales and Marketing too.
- You will be based from London, Berlin or Dublin and although there is flexibility to work from home you would be required to open the office if successful
- You will be targeted somewhere between $750k and $1million ARR.
- You will be given some leads however you will also need to generate them yourself.
- Ideally, you will have experience in selling payments/billing technology.
- Have you worked internationally and does the idea of working globally excite you?
- Based in, or commutable to London, Berlin or Dublin.
The Interview Process:
This company is interviewing and looking to hire ASAP. If this sounds like a role that you could perform well in – please apply now!