Business Development Manager, Business Intelligence/ Performance Management
Closing Date: 31/12/2012
Salary: £60K - £65K , Double OTE Uncapped, with Accelerators in place, Excellent Car Allowance, Pension, Hea
IT Sales, Business Development Manager, Business Intelligence/ Performance Management– Corporate Sectors
SOUTH - Commutable to M25/Home Counties/London
Our client a multi-national growing Times Top 100 company, is one of the market leaders in the BI/Performance Management Software Sectors across the UK and Europe. They expanded at a rate of 20% last year with an expected 30% growth this year. The role has come about through pure growth, Candidates will be responsible for generating new business opportunities on a win and retain basis. Reporting in to the VP of sales and joining a growing team of 5 external sales candidates, candidates will be targeting clients in the Corporate sectors selling across the board up to Director level. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with an exciting new product.
CANDIDATE SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Proven track record of generating New Business at a strategic level – Consultative selling, technically credible – ability to sell bespoke software.
- Experience dealing with software and service related order values in the region of £50K up to £250K +
- A demonstrable track record of over-achievement against target and be a minimum of 5 - 10 years IT sales experience.
CANDIDATE SKILLS BENEFICIAL:
- Sold; BI/ Performance Management Software
- Degree Educated
- Sold to Marketing Departments
- Self Starter, Self Motivated, Smart, Polished, Articulate and Confident.
- Job stability and a proven track record in new business sales.
NEXT ACTION: Call Sarah Socha on 0121 456 1301 or apply by email.