Business Development Manager, Security – Public and Private Sectors
Closing Date: 31/12/2012
Salary: £35K - £45K , Double OTE Uncapped, with Accelerators in place, Excellent Car Allowance Pension, He
IT Sales, Business Development Manager, Security – Public and Private Sectors
NORTH - Leeds South – London/M25 corridor
Our client established for over 10 years with accreditations with Fortinet, Kaspersky, Mcaffee, and RSA. With a turnover of over £8 million, they expanded at a rate of 20% last year with an expected 30% growth this year. Due to their continued success they are currently looking for business development manager to join the team. Candidates will be responsible for generating new business opportunities on a win and retain basis. Reporting in to the SD and joining a growing team of 8 sales people who are all overachieving, candidates will be targeting clients in the public and private sectors.
CANDIDATE SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Proven track record of new business
- Experience in selling security
- A demonstrable track record of achievement against, minimum of 4 - 8 years IT sales experience.
CANDIDATE SKILLS BENEFICIAL:
- Degree Educated
- Sold Fortinet, Kaspersky, Mcaffee, and RSA
- Self Starter, Self Motivated, Smart, Polished, Articulate and Confident.
- Job stability and a proven track record in new business sales.
NEXT ACTION: Call James May on 0161 438 1930 or apply by email.